Offre cloturée - Key Account Manager Sport
mise à jour il y a 7 mois
- Czech Republic and Slovakia
Description du poste
To continue the successful development of the Gerflor Group subsidiary in the Czech Republic and Slovakia we are searching for a dynamic
Key Account Manager Sport
based in Czech Republic or Slovakia.
As a Key Account Manager Sport, your role is to develop, consult and grow our customer base in the Sport segment and sell our market-leading Sport products in CZ and SK.
- Manage, achieve and exceed sales of specialised Gerflor flooring solutions to the Sport sector in Czech Republic and Slovakia (architects, federations, clubs, main contractors, wholesalers and investors)
- Conduct market research, identify customers incl. decision-making structures and execute target-oriented sales strategies
- Secure project specifications within Sport segment and follow-up from beginning (specification) to end (supply)
- Support and cooperation with other members of the sales team.
- Consult and develop sustainable networks with relevant Sport segment customers, architects, specifiers, wholesalers designers and installation companies
- Capitalise on the international Sport team's experience and duplicate the best practices
- Report sales activities and market insights in the CRM
- The opportunity to take over responsibility in a dynamic and internationally successful group
- Attractive opportunities for personal development and career growth
- Competitive salary package and bonus scheme
- Company car, laptop and mobile phone
- Relevant business school or university degree
- Proven sales background (technical products) – ideally in building materials or specified products industry
- Experience in specification and follow-up of complex decision-making process
- Sales-oriented mindset and experience in selling through distribution (B2B)
- Recognizable passion for sport and fitness
- Knowledge of the sport sector environment would be a plus
- The ability to inspire, influence and manage key stakeholders at a senior level
- Willingness to travel extensively in CZ ans SK, occasionally in other European countries
- Autonomy and organizational skills
- A very good command of Czech\Slovak and English (min. B1 level)
À propos de nous
Gerflor Group creates, manufactures, and markets innovative, decorative and sustainable flooring solutions and wall finishes. We develop specific flooring and wall solutions to meet every indoor market application need: housing, healthcare, education, sport, retail, industry, offices, hospitality and transport vehicles. Gerflor Group gathers several world-renowned product brand names, such as Taraflex®, Mipolam®, DLW®, Tarabus®, Connor Sports®, Sportcourt® and Gradus®.