Offre cloturée - Marketing Manager BENELUX
mise à jour il y a 8 mois
- Eindhoven (Netherlands)
Description du poste
Following our successful international growth strategy, we have an exciting and challenging opportunity for an experienced
Marketing Manager BENELUX
based in Eindhoven (NL).
The Marketing Manager Benelux develops and executes successful marketing programs to drive awareness, push demand generation and create a strong sales pipeline – in line with GERFLOR global marketing strategies.
- Develop and execute effective marketing campaigns to leverage and exploit the great market opportunities for Gerflor BENELUX.
- Conduct structured market analyses (e.g. customers, trends, competitors, segmentation) and actively contribute to the sales strategy development of the subsidiary.
- Create customised and target-group oriented campaigns to prepare the ground for the sales and account management (e.g. media plan, direct marketing, events)
- Efficiently manage marketing budgets and spending to maximise return on invest (incl. detailed tracking and monitoring)
- Adjust and implement global marketing strategies and communication to BENELUX – in close cooperation with global marketing department and product management
- Define and manage the online and offline marketing communication plan (incl. social media, web and press)
- Organise and analyse trade shows and fairs
- Manage new product launches and product promotion
- Implement continous improvement and performance review of running programs
- Cooperate and align strategies with the headquarter
- The opportunity to take over responsibility in a dynamic and successful company
- Attractive opportunities for personal development and career growth
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- High education grade in marketing (HBO - Commerciële Economie)"
- Substantial marketing management experience in B2B and contract business environment (specification process, project tenders, etc.)
- Experience in managing budgets and steering external marketing agencies
- Self-starter attitude and distinct hands-on mentality
- Very good self-organisation and the ability to prioritise tasks
- A very good knowledge of managerial economics, comfort with numbers (KPIs)
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills, the ability to align with people on all levels
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English – additional French skills will be considered a plus.
À propos de nous
Gerflor Group creates, manufactures, and markets innovative, decorative and sustainable flooring solutions and wall finishes. We develop specific flooring and wall solutions to meet every indoor market application need: housing, healthcare, education, sport, retail, industry, offices, hospitality and transport vehicles. Gerflor Group gathers several world-renowned product brand names, such as Taraflex®, Mipolam®, DLW®, Tarabus®, Connor Sports®, Sportcourt® and Gradus®.